March is QUILT MONTH!!!
Goooooood morning everyone! What a beautiful sun shiny morning in Coleman, TX.
If you are following along with the Chicken Salad Sew Along, here is "Pearl" for Week 3. You can also get all PDF versions of Lori Holt's blog on my FB page here in the "Files" section.
LINK: Tiff's Touch Studio "FILES"
What's happening in the quilting world?
Well, prices are going up per yard again! I know...I know....bummer!
Vendors are charging $0.30 more per yard. I'm not going to tack on any other cost to that, so you will only see the $0.30 more that I'm recouping from the vendors.
MARCH IS NATIONAL QUILT MONTH! How fun is that!
What does Tiff's Touch Studio have to offer for this wonderful celebration....a SALE OF A SALE!
You will get excited when you see the great deals on my LIVE SALE Tuesday 3/1/22. Time to clear out make room for new. Deals up to 45% off! You can watch this LIVE SALE via:
My app "Tiff's Touch Studio" for iPhone or Android
My Tiff's Touch Studio VIP Facebook Group Tiff's Touch Studio VIP Group
On my website Tiff's Touch Studio Web
PERSONAL DESTASH SALE!!!
I will be going through my personal stash this week to sell. I paid the tax on it, so this will be tax free to you! You only pay my DESTASH SALE price and shipping. This will be presented via a Facebook post on my Tiff's Touch Studio VIP Group.
Here is how it will work:
- I will COMMENT pictures within a FB post called "Tiff's Personal Destash".
- When you see an item you want, simply type something to let me know and either leave your email and zip there or send me a private message with your email and zip.
- You will have till midnight CST to pay for the item or it goes to the next in line.
- You will be responsible for shipping, so depending on the amount of fabric you purchase, I will tack on a postage charges between $4 - ??? according to weight. I will choose the cheapest way to ship to you.
I know I sound like a broke record but I really appreciate all you do for us customers, like the chicken salad PDF and all the QOL files so handy on your site. Appreciate the sales to help us all continue our addiction !!! lol. I just got back from a 5 day Quilt Camp at Camp Gravatt Conference Center in Aiken S.C. spent a lovely time surrounded by nature and wonderful Quilt sisters. I was able to recharge my inspiration by all these creative quilters around me this past week. I am thankful I able to participate in these quilt retreats in my retirement. Quilting reaches all ages and backgrounds, there were young professionals there in their 30's as well as season quilter in their 80's unbelievable. Tiffani God bless your business and family.
ReplyDelete