Good morning my happy quilty people!!!!




Good morning my happy quilty people!  Today is another Sew Fun Sunday.  I just love doing these.  I love the interaction with you all and showing you all the wonderful products.  Why did I get into selling online?  Wellllll....It all started with the love of fabric.  Then the love of Lori Holt.  Then the desire to have it ALL!!!  I am blessed to have space to do this from my home.  My husband is wonderful and puts together all the tall metal shelves I want.  What a way to spend the day, everyday in my home doing something I love and being able to be home with my retired husband all day!  

We are only 8 days away from the Lori Holt CHICKEN SALAD SEW ALONG kickoff!  You still have time to order those supplies and get them in your home in time for 2/14/22.  What a wonderful day to start this sew along!  Remember!  I have gift cards, so if you hint hint to your hubby or significant other, tell them you want a gift card from Tiff's Touch Studio!  You can even download the app on their phone.  WINK WINK!

I am so excited about where Tiff's Touch Studio is heading!  

*I have 257 wonderful customers!

*377 Products!

*552 Facebook Followers!

WOW!  You are all amazing!  

Be sure to watch my SEW FUN SUNDAY today at 3:00 PM CST for a fun time!  Be sure you have my app downloaded on your phone "Tiff's Touch Studio" for both iPhone and Andriod!

See you at 3:00!!!


Comments

  1. Good Morning to you and you family Tiffanni! Glad you all made it Ok thru the Winter storm. So happy you get to do what you love everyday. The best part about your new business is, like you said, doing it with the ones you love! It is that way when we make a quilt for someone so it can wrap them in love with one of our creations. Also when we make a quilt for someone in need that we may never meet but know they hopefully will feel the love and prayers that went into the quilt to pass to them! Wishing you continued success !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lori Holt's Chicken Salad Sew Along Starts 2/14/2022