Product Updates - Part 1
PRODUCT UPDATES - Part 1
Lori Holt Binding Nifty Needles™
These have shipped to me from Riley Blake Designs...once received, I will mail to those that have placed their order.
The Gypsy Quilter EZ Tweezy
These are still on backorder unfortunately. No ETA at this time.
My Happy Place Home Décor Zippy Bags Panel
Wide Back Cook Book
I should have the "Denim" and the "Daisy" this week...once received, I will mail to those that have placed their order.
Lori Holt "Prairie" Collection
Releases in June/July 2022
Lori Holt "Bee Plaids" Collection
Release March 2022
The Daisy Bee's Knees Book Stand
Releases March 2022
Lori Holt Happy Zippers
These have shipped to me from Riley Blake Designs...once received, I will mail to those that have placed their order.
Lori Holt My Happy Place Playing Cards
These have shipped to me from Riley Blake Designs...once received, I will mail to those that have placed their order.
It's Sew Emma Scrappiness is Happiness Book
I wanted to get this information out to you as promised on my Tiff's Touch Studio Live Sale Sunday. I will be posting another blog to cover the rest of the items on backorder/preorder this week.
thanks Tiffani for the updates. Appreciate all you do for us.
ReplyDelete