The Saturday before Valentines…..FREE GIFT GIVEAWAY!!!
SEW FUN SUNDAY 3:00 PM CST
ONE SUNDAY…TWO WINNERS…THREE O’CLOCK
HAPPY VALENTINES!!!!
I will be giving away two of the Lori Holt 2022 Planner…a $55 value!
Tonight I sit in a small town in Texas at a quilt retreat with some wonderful ladies working away on my Kimberbell “Vintage Boardwalk” quilt. It is soooo cute! Here are a few of my blocks. Check out my Kimberbell products! 10% off through 2/16/22.Use code KIMBERBELL!
😍😍HEADS UP! I will be spending time with my sweet granddaughters this week starting Wednesday - Saturday in East Texas. This is 5 hours from my house…..so if you need any orders placed, be sure to place your orders by Tuesday evening.😍😍
New products coming in!!!
Tilda “Windy Days”
Tilda “Chambray”
Tilda “Right as Rain”
Tilda Solids
NEW QUILT KIT - Prairie Days by Bunny Hill Designs!!!
I will be making 6 kits of the Prairie Days Quilt to include all fabric (including backing & binding) and the pattern. BUT…I’m buying one for myself!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the red, white and blues!
LORI HOLT PRAIRIE SEW ALONG
In JULY 2022, I will be making complete quilt kits for the Lori Holt Prairie Sew Along. You will be able to preorder these by next week! There will be a kit for all fabric including the backing and a separate kit with all notions/supplies needed or you can buy just the Prairie Sew Simple Shapes. This link takes you to the Storyboard with everything that comes available for this sewalong. Bee sure you are prepared!
LORI HOLT BEE GINGHAMS SEW ALONG
In SEPTEMBER 2022, I will be making complete quilt kits for the Lori Holt Bee Ginghams Sew Along. You will be able to preorder these within the next month. There will be a kit for all fabric including the backing and a separate kit with all notions/supplies needed or you can buy just the rulers. This quilt does not have a sew simple shapes.
This link takes you to the Bee Ginghams Storyboard with everything that comes with the sew along.
I look I forward to seeing you all on my Sew Fun Sunday Live Sale at 3:00 PM CST 2/13/22! You can watch this from my app, website or FB group Tiff’s Touch Studio VIP.
Click links below…
Comments
Post a Comment