You are greatly appreciated....

 




Simple amazed...

I am humbled by all the wonderful people I have met through this business....and from all around the United States!  I now have friends from the West Coast to the East Cost.  You are greatly appreciated.

Today is another LIVE SALE day!   I'm super excited as always.  Lots of new products showed up over the last few days.  Riley Blake Designs has really worked hard to get the shipments out more timely.  I am thankful for their hard work.

Lori Holt Chicken Salad Sew Along:  Tomorrow brings a new chicken to the sew along.  I'm excited to see the next cute chickedee!  Be sure to find each week's Chicken Salad Sew Along blog in PDF version on my Tiff's Touch Studio VIP FB Group on Monday mornings in the "FILES" section.  Here is a link to her blog CHICKEN SALAD SEW ALONG.  

Here are the most current blogs on PDF.  CHICKEN SALAD SEW ALONG IN PDF

Lori Holt just started a NEW SEW ALONG called REMIX MINI SERIES QUILT.  She just started this February 18, 2022.  She uses the AUTUMN LOVE Sew Simple Shapes.  I have these on order at Riley Blake Designs.  You can place your order now and I will ship as soon as received.  Order here AUTUMN LOVE SEW SIMPLE SHAPES.  Here is the YouTube link for the new series 

I'm getting lots of KIMBERBELL products in.  Be sure to check back later this week for all the products!  KIMBERBELL.

I will do another blog this week, but wanted to get this one in real quick today.  I look forward to seeing you all at 3:00 PM CST on the SEW FUN SUNDAY LIVE SALE!  

For now....make it a wonderful day.  Choose to say hello to all you see with a smile on your face.  We never know what is going on in someone's life and the smile you share may be the only joy they see for the day.  I'm smiling at all of you :).

Comments

  1. smile back at you Tiffany, thanks so much for keeping us updated. I look forward to see your smiling face today on the live sale!!! As I am sure many of your other thankful customers are!!!
    Lisa Newberry ( Vidia)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lori Holt's Chicken Salad Sew Along Starts 2/14/2022