HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
My day started off on a positive note. I woke up a little later than normal….thanks to Paisley for letting me sleep in.
*Took my shower….blower dryer quilt…
Learned a new way to fix my hair without a dryer.
*Our church is under construction…
Enjoyed closeness to church family while we had Bible Study, church and even lunch in the Family Center.
*I’m so prepared for the Live Sale (even an hour before show time)….internet not cooperating on my website/app…
Learned that my customers stuck it out with me and we made it work on Facebook Live video.
Lesson learned, you just gotta keep on keeping on. Life may throw you a curve, but it is what you do with it that shows your true character.
What a wonderful day!
Soooooo, I will be calling the internet company in the morning and then we will have a Live Sale on Wednesday. We shall call this Wonderful Wednesday Live Sale! I look forward to seeing you all there! More great giveaways, sales and new products!
*Took my shower….blower dryer quilt…
Learned a new way to fix my hair without a dryer.
*Our church is under construction…
Enjoyed closeness to church family while we had Bible Study, church and even lunch in the Family Center.
*I’m so prepared for the Live Sale (even an hour before show time)….internet not cooperating on my website/app…
Learned that my customers stuck it out with me and we made it work on Facebook Live video.
Lesson learned, you just gotta keep on keeping on. Life may throw you a curve, but it is what you do with it that shows your true character.
Bless you Tiffani with your great attitude of GRACE in knowing that God does make each day special and you have your priorities straight. I started out as your customer, but because of your character I feel you are my friend as well. It makes it easy to hang in there with you!! Keep up the great spirit you have in your new business!!!
ReplyDelete