August 19, 2022
What a wonderful summer I had! We were able to be with all of our kids and grandkids throughout the summer. It was busy busy but so much fun! We have seven grandkids from the ages of three to seventeen. They are all amazing and we are soooo proud. Our oldest granddaughter graduated high school a year early at the tender age of 17. She took two classes in the summer for college and already preparing for her fall classes. We have two five year old's starting kindergarten this year. They grow up so fast!
Also this summer, my husband decided to come out of retirement. He retired in 2020 as a family doctor. He had some medical issues with his heart that have been corrected. He now has a pacemaker that has kicked him back into full speed. He is now practicing again on Monday and Wednesday weekly at a local clinic in Coleman, Texas. I have also gone back to the clinic to work with him and it has been amazing!
In the meantime, my online quilt shop has been soaring! I am so grateful for each and every one of you for supporting my small business. When I started the online shop in October 2021, I had no idea it would turn out to be this wonderful! I now have over 500 customers online and over 900 products! Be sure to check out my weekly SEW FUN SUNDAY on Sundays at 3:00 PM CST. Lots of products are shown as well as giveaways!
Goodbye for now....I'm heading off to enjoy the rest of the evening with my sweet husband. I will be keeping up with this blog weekly to keep you informed of what is, what was and what is to come.
Until we meet again, remember to smile at everyone!
Toodles!
Tiffani Roland,
Tiff's Touch Studio

Comments
Post a Comment