September 6, 2022
Wow!  What a wonderful week this is!

I have all orders filled for both my website/app and my Etsy shop!  SCORE!!!  It is an amazing feeling to get your orders out to you!

This week, I will be at the Heart of Texas Quilt Show in Brownwood, TX.  This will be my first time to have a booth at a quilt show.  I'm super excited and a little nervous, but I have my friend Nivla Moore that has been helping me prepare and will be there with me Friday and Saturday.  If you live in Texas, come on by!  It is a beautiful drive from the DFW, Austin, etc.
With the quilt show coming up this weekend, I urge you to shop away as some items will not be brought back in stock.  Moving out the old and bringing in the new.  

ENJOY 10% TODAY, September 6, 2022 using code JOYFUL10.  
Have a wonderful, blessed week!   
Tiffani Roland 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lori Holt's Chicken Salad Sew Along Starts 2/14/2022