LIVE SALES ARE BACK!!!
October 2, 2022
I'm sitting here Sunday afternoon, after a much needed restful weekend. I had a retreat that I planned to go to, but wasn't feeling good Thursday and Friday, so decided to stay home and rest. It was a much needed rest! I'm sitting here missing the live sales! Even though Sunday is not good for me, I've realized the live sales have become a part of me. It's like something is missing from my life! You all truly are a BIG part of my week!
Sooooo....you have a choice! Be sure to go to my Tiff's Touch Studio VIP Facebook Group to put your vote in! What day should we do live sales?
Click the below link to open up in Facebook. If you are not already a member, be sure to ask
to join and I will get you set up.
What else is going on? Check out all the new products! Lots of new products are added weekly to my app/website.
I've had a few customers ask me to do PREORDERS on the Calico and Bee Vintage Fat Quarter Bundles. These have been uploaded to my website/app for preorder.
Have a wonderful Sunday with family and friends. Take time to rest and enjoy each other.
See you soon on the next LIVE SALE!!!
Tiffani Roland

Comments
Post a Comment